ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK REFRESH
Jelly Much :B
Monday 10 December 2012 • 23:11 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Hi~ Start from now, I don't want to shock myself i'm afraid I'll be over feeling.
I really want a boyfriend who can take care of me, romantics and loving. To share problem, joy and grief to him. I don't feel nothing.......... Because no boys besides me :3 And sometimes, forgive someone better than continue to bear a grudge. When to pick, we had to sacrifice one of the options available. Not all what we want in this world to be owned. 


because........................



PAST FUTURE
FOLLOW
LE OWNER;
Assalamualaikum. Nur Syamimi, sweet 15. Alhamdulillah masih normal.

CHATBOX;



Spread Your Words Here.
Be Nice ♡.



FOLLOWERS;



CREDITS;


Template: Hanaaaaa
Inspiration: cikpieqah|Afiqah| Pika
Helps: x o x
Best View: Google Chrome