ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK REFRESH
Feel Happy? Yes I Am.
Tuesday 11 December 2012 • 12:36 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Hi bloggers :* I have a good new.....................maybe for me not for you. So please jangan perasaan :p Tomorrow i and my family will go to Melaka or Johor. But I don't know where we stay. Mean hotel okay? Yana and Kiki ajak hang, but sorry guys. I wanna holiday with my family :3 I hope you will have fun and happy without me :'( Takpe nanti kita hang sama sama ye. Girlfriends? :*
I'm very very very happyyyyyyyyyyy today because....................Okay I wanna talk at here because public. I want a little of privacy. Heee. Only my bff can know why I'm so happy todayy. Trololo. Dear friends, crush and you is reading my entry will take care of yourself. That's all, thank you :) Wassalamualaikum.


Gedikzz much ;p No edit.


PAST FUTURE
FOLLOW
LE OWNER;
Assalamualaikum. Nur Syamimi, sweet 15. Alhamdulillah masih normal.

CHATBOX;



Spread Your Words Here.
Be Nice ♡.



FOLLOWERS;



CREDITS;


Template: Hanaaaaa
Inspiration: cikpieqah|Afiqah| Pika
Helps: x o x
Best View: Google Chrome